Big-Budget Porn Goes Mainstream?
posted: 03/01/2006 12:00 am
A new big-budget film from Vivid Video is gaining popularity in mainstream media
A remake of the porn classic "The Devil in Miss Jones" is being released in September with the nearly-unheard-of budget of $250,000 (a LOT of money for an adult film), and the most-read newspaper in the country -- the New York Times -- recently ran an article about it (read it here). The Paul Thomas-directed film, which stars Savanna Samson and features Jenna Jameson, is even planning to advertise on a billboard in Times Square. Could this be a sign that big-budget porn is creeping into the mainstream?
P.S. The remake is available for sale here.
- Just found out my ex has HPV
- I’ve given someone an STI ... what do I tell previous partners?
- Eager Ejaculation and what you can do
- I just found out my child is a prostitute
- How to have an orgasm (for women & their partners)
- New partner is too wide and too long!