FDA approves cervical cancer vaccine
posted: 06/09/2006 12:00 am
UPDATE: The United States FDA today approved the new vaccine that prevents some strains of human papilloma virus that are responsible for 70 percent of cervical cancers. Read more about the vaccine here.
- Listening to Tweety: Erectile Dysfunction Warns of Medical Problems
- What is appropriate gynecologist behavior?
- Diabetes and sex drive
- How to choose a DVD about positions
- Loss of libido and long-term relationships
- My boyfriend wants me to try anal sex on him