FDA approves cervical cancer vaccine
posted: 06/09/2006 12:00 am
UPDATE: The United States FDA today approved the new vaccine that prevents some strains of human papilloma virus that are responsible for 70 percent of cervical cancers. Read more about the vaccine here.
- Condom Care Away From Home
- How can we avoid condom breakage?
- What is the best lubricant to use for vaginal dryness?
- Postpartum Recovery and Sexuality
- Why don’t you carry handcuffs?
- Letting her know I have a crush on her