Link between smoking and erectile dysfunction
posted: 04/06/2006 12:00 am
One more reason to quit smoking now - cigarettes can cause erectile problems in men. According to a recent Austalian study, men who smoke a pack of cigarettes a day are approximately 40 percent more likely to experience erectile problems. Specifically, those who smoked 20 or more cigarettes per day were 39 percent more likely than non-smokers to report erectile difficulties; those who smoked less than 20 per day were 24 percent more likely.
- I’ve given someone an STI ... what do I tell previous partners?
- What is appropriate gynecologist behavior?
- Pain of the perineum
- How do I choose a remote controlled vibrator?
- How can I improve my lagging sex life with my spouse?
- How to choose written erotica