Toys and female ejaculation
posted: 10/21/2008 12:00 am
Dear Sex Counselor,
Can you give me more information on what kinds of toys might be useful when exploring female ejaculation?
Please read the Intro to Female Ejaculation article before reading further, to get more basic information on G-spot and T-Zone stimulation and female ejaculation.
That said, most toys are going to provide more intense stimulation than can be accomplished with hand stimulation. Firm, non-vibrating options include the Crystal Wand, a Lucite toy designed specifically for G-spot stimulation; the Argentine Wand, a curved stainless steel toy with a larger and a smaller end; and the Energie Exerciser, a curved metal barbell with a non-allergenic coating. Glass options include Romeo and Juliet, curved toys with a prominent head and a rippled handle.
Curved silicone dildos can also be used for G-spot or T-Zone stimulation, but their inherent flexibility does not allow for as much pressure as some women like. The unbending toys above can be manipulated to provide as much pressure as you would like, while flexible toys cannot always provide the firm pressure that seems to work best.
Some of the vibrating toys that work well for G-spot stimulation include:
- Vibrating eggs - put it inside a condom, then insert and squeeze down around the egg. Why a condom? So you don’t pull the cord out of the egg when taking it out of the vagina. The cord is the most fragile part of these toys, and using a condom over your egg means you can tug on the condom to remove the toy, rather than tugging on the cord.
- Curved vibrators - consider silicone vibrating toys like Jaz or Heather for a filling sensation, or hard plastic options like Blue Venus, Ramona, or Le Reve for firmer stimulation. If you enjoy the strong vibrations of the Hitachi Magic Wand, consider a curved attachment like Celeste or the Gee Whizzard.
- Japanese multi-stimulation toys such as the Elastomer Bunny have a tip that swirls around, providing a unique type of stroking stimulation.
Some toys work by vibrating against the G-spot; others work by stroking the G-spot as they rotate in the vagina. Only by experimenting will you be able to know for sure which type of stimulation you like.
The Sex Counselor
- I just found out my child is a prostitute
- I’m uncomfortable about my wife using a vibrator
- The Perfect Handjob