Amora Academy of Sex and Relationships Now Open
posted: 04/26/2007 12:00 am
London’s "sex theme park," the Amora Academy of Sex and Relationships, is now open. In this interactive museum (of sorts), visitors learn about different aspects of sexuality and have fun with displays like The Spankometer, The Orgasm Tunnel, and video displays showing different positions. It’s flashy and entertaining, but as Amora’s director says, "We want people to go away thinking wow - I’ve really learnt something." Might be worth a visit if you ever take a trip to London, and until then, there are pictures and a video clip on this page.
- Men’s Erectile Function
- Why not use K-Y Jelly or Vaseline as a lubricant
- When vibrators are the way you have your orgasms
- How to start exploring strap-on play with my male partner
- How to choose a book on women’s orgasms
- What is a step-parent’s role in educating a partner’s kids?