Libido Magazine *SALE*
Libido: The Journal of Sex and Sensibility was published in print form from 1988 until 2000, when it moved to an online-only archive (available at http://www.libidomag.com).
While we’re sad the print version is no longer published, A Woman’s Touch is proud and excited to offer a selection of back issues for you to peruse at your leisure. Expect to find lots of high-quality erotic writing, photography, and very well-written and interesting academic articles on a wide variety of topics relating to sex and sensuality.
Special offer: Buy 3 issues, and get a 4th free! Choose any 4 Libido back issues, and you’ll receive the lowest-priced issue free of charge. Please note: your total at checkout will NOT reflect this discount; it will be deducted when we process your order.
- Abuse survivor with high libido
- Eager Ejaculation and what you can do
- Why not use K-Y Jelly or Vaseline as a lubricant
- Sexuality and Relationships for Breast Cancer Survivors & their Partners
- I’m uncomfortable about my wife using a vibrator
- How to choose a Kegel exercise tool