AWT No-Nut Massage Oil
New nut-free formula! Same great feel and scents!
Are you tired of heavy oils that feel a bit greasy, staining your sheets and making them smell rancid? Us, too, and after long searching, we developed our own light, moisturizing oil for skin massage. It is smooth enough to reduce friction for your massage, but light enough that it will soak into your skin, rather than smearing on your sheets.
Our customers like this massage oil so much that we’ve had a hard time resisting their new scent suggestions! Choose from:
- 2, a heavier, musky scent;
- 7a, a spicy, exciting scent;
- 9, a citrus-y, stimulating blend;
- 13, a sensually erotic blend;
- 16, a patchouli-based arousing narcotic scent;
- Citrus, a blend of orange, lemon and lime;
- Jasmine, a heavier floral;
- Lavender, for calming, relaxing and centering, or
- Unscented, for those who prefer the scent of warm skin over anything else.
Please note that this oil is for body massage, not for intimate genital massage or for sexual lubrication. If you want a product for sexual lubrication, please see our ”Lubricants” section.
Ingredients: apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil; preserved with lechithin, Vitamin E, and grapefruit seed extract; infused with essential oils.
- Do herbal supplements work?
- Should we try some exhibitionism?
- How can I choose a book about sex for my child?