Return of Desire
This book offers a holistic approach to libido and desire. It focuses on women’s own experiences of sexuality, instead of looking at statistics and comparisons. The author, a sex therapist, examines what desire means to different women, as well as the reasons women say no to sex and "how to find your way back to "yes."" This book stands out because it includes an emphasis on the spiritual side of desire and sexuality. Those who are interested in bringing more meaning and/or a spiritual element to their experience of sexuality may like this book. Written in an empowering tone, this book also includes non-judgmental information about non-monogamy, lesbian and bisexual experiences, and being a survivor of rape or abuse. Highly recommended.
Author: Gina Ogden
Length: 213 pages
Published in: 2008
- I lost my penis in the OR!!
- What does masturbation have to do with having orgasms with my partner?
- Condom leakage ... what to do?
- Vaginal atrophy, dryness, and lack of flexibility
- What to say to help my partner be a more sensitive lover
- Am I having too much sex?